Happy Brothers and Sisters Day!
May 2nd is Brothers and Sisters Day! It is a day to reflect and appreciate your siblings, even though they sometimes get on our nerves! In honor of the day, here are some titles that revolve around sibling relationships. The recommended titles below depict relationships that are built on a solid foundation where life events bring them closer together. While others are stranger, depicting the harsh and disturbing nature in some siblings. Be sure to check them out at the library and bring your sibling along!
- Feral Nights by Cynthia Leitich Smith
- 34 Pieces of You by Carmen Rodrigues
- My Brother's Shadow by Monika Schroder
- Dark of the Moon by Tracy Barrett
- Witch & Wizard: Operation Zero by James Patterson
- Witch & Wizard: The Manga by James Patterson
- Brother/Sister: Just Give Them a Chance to Explain by Sean Olin
Jacqui Grande is an aide for Atherton Library. She has an older sister who lives near Boston, Mass., whom she misses from across the country.